Delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete
Collapse
X
-
That's tough. I understand the allure of the FDE G17, but it doesn't fill a hole in your collection like you said. I'm not much of a glock guy, but I think the G34 is a fantastic pistol. Plus, it's a Gen4. From a functional, useable standpoint - I would keep the G34.C&R nut. -
You can buy most of the Vickers options. I have the mag release on my 19 and really like it. The mag floor plates are pricey but, nice. Really comes down to what you want. Don't do the trade because you think the Vicker's will be collectible and worth a bunch in the future. It's a Glock not a Python.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,109
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24710 users online. 97 members and 24613 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment