Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ aftermarket grip thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nitroxdiver
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 6979

    CZ aftermarket grip thread

    With the ever increasing popularity and availability of the CZ series handguns, I thought it might be interesting to start a pictorial thread on aftermarket grips available for the various models. Current and future owners looking to beautify or increase the performance of their pistols can get some ideas and see what they look like on real guns. If you'd like to participate, please post a photo of your CZ, and let us know what model grips you have, who sells them, and any thoughts on them.

    I'll start off with a 75B with reproduction pre B oiled walnut waffle grips. Available from grips4u. Very affordable and in my eyes the best looking grips for this firearm. Fit was perfect. Grip is now slightly wider, kinda high powerish. Texturing is very non aggressive.

    Next is an SP01 with Hogue Pau Ferro grips. Available from many sources, these were found cheapest from optics planet through Amazon. Again, fit was perfect. No palm swell of the factory rubbers and they feel thinner. Very nice checkering provides a very positive and secure grip. I think these look very nice as well.


    So there you go. Let's see and hear about yours. If you are stoked with the factory grips, awesome! I agree the rubber factory grips are dang near perfect. I just prefer wood


    Sent from classified location using Tapatalk.
  • #2
    dyson
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 4342

    Here's some VZ grips, pretty slim and nice feel to them.
    Thinking about some nill grips or CZ Customs alum ones for my black CZs.

    Last edited by dyson; 06-28-2015, 3:52 PM.

    Comment

    • #3
      _TomT_
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2013
      • 3354

      Got Nill Grips on mine, they are absolutely beautiful.

      Comment

      • #4
        jsigone
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2006
        • 1211

        love the hogue piranha G10s on my sp01, tad bit thinner than the stock rubbers

        Comment

        • #5
          missiontrails
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2008
          • 7879

          Comment

          • #6
            Tok36
            Veteran Member
            • May 2013
            • 3061

            DAA - Thick Aluminum Grips. (Aprox. 1.280 Thick)


            Full size Nill Grips (Aprox 1.410 Thick)


            CZ Retro Aluminum grips - On the thinner side, similar to CZ Aluminum thin grips.
            Vive La Exile Machine!!
            Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
            Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
            Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
            Will work for CZ Pics!

            Comment

            • #7
              Mr. Patis
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2012
              • 1297

              Those nill grips are so nice but it's a little pricey...dangit! I'm getting one or two..lol

              Comment

              • #8
                Sigbird
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2013
                • 1237

                Originally posted by Mr. Patis
                Those nill grips are so nice but it's a little pricey...dangit! I'm getting one or two..lol
                I agree. I have them on a X5 and they are worth the heavy price. I haven't priced them for a CZ yet, but don't they cost about the 1/4 price of the gun?

                Comment

                • #9
                  Mr. Patis
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 1297

                  Originally posted by Sigbird
                  I agree. I have them on a X5 and they are worth the heavy price. I haven't priced them for a CZ yet, but don't they cost about the 1/4 price of the gun?
                  They're $126

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    CAGLS
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3709

                    I want these for my 97B. I missed out on a surplus of these for sale on EBay about a year ago selling for $98. This seller has them for almost $200.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      tpfishnfool
                      Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 291

                      Love the vz diamond back, but I always put the stock rubber back on. Shoot better with stock grips

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        FNH5-7
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 9407

                        Originally posted by tpfishnfool
                        Love the vz diamond back, but I always put the stock rubber back on. Shoot better with stock grips
                        Those CZ factory rubber grips are the best rubber grips I've ever felt on a semi auto.
                        Originally posted by FalconLair
                        I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Mr. Patis
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 1297

                          Yeah those rubber grips are very comfortable and very good ergonomics..BUT I just think they're so ugly and make the gun look cheap...just my opinion

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            cusco19
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2013
                            • 1067

                            CAGLS: those are beautiful grip! Do they have it for SP01? If so that might just push me overboard to pick up a sp01..[emoji38]


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            DIY: 1911 idiot scratch fix

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Tok36
                              Veteran Member
                              • May 2013
                              • 3061

                              Originally posted by cusco19
                              CAGLS: those are beautiful grip! Do they have it for SP01? If so that might just push me overboard to pick up a sp01..[emoji38]


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Nill makes them for the SP-01 as well. I have been able to resist their pull thus far. Maybe once i get the long slide together....

                              SP-01 Frame pictured. Edit: Not my pistol.
                              Last edited by Tok36; 05-23-2015, 8:13 PM.
                              Vive La Exile Machine!!
                              Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
                              Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
                              Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
                              Will work for CZ Pics!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1