Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Berreta 87 Target

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mex1man
    Member
    • Feb 2015
    • 219

    Berreta 87 Target

    Just saw this bad mofo is in stock over at Buds, factory new, got quoted 942. Someone pick this up so I don't splurge on unneeded firearms.

  • #2
    militia_bob
    Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 161

    Reed's in Santa Clara had one in stock on Saturday for $939.

    Comment

    • #3
      tmh1
      Kitchen Operator
      CGN Contributor
      • Nov 2012
      • 1903

      I looked into those last week when I saw them come into stock at Davidson's. Apparently the internet wisdom is that they would be a great target pistol - if only the trigger didn't suck Most guys seem to replace the 87 trigger and sear with that from a Beretta Model 89 (requires a bit of 'smithing) - and a lot seem to complain that Beretta should have just kept the 89 in production instead of going over to the 87 Target.

      It also seems like these are generally pretty rare new - Like Beretta stopped shipping them to the U.S., and now only does a really limited U.S. based run occasionally. So it seems that if you want one, get it now while they are available (Davidson's still has about 11 in inventory too).

      Due to the apparent trigger issues, price and COST OF MAGAZINES , I passed and actually found a pretty nicely priced Buck Mark Plus, which goes into jail this week Not the same (bullseye type) gun, but they come out-of-the-box with a pretty good trigger, I already have magazines, and it will be more than accurate enough for Steel Challenge.
      sigpic
      "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

      Comment

      • #4
        joefrank64k
        @ the Dark End of the Bar
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Mar 2009
        • 10124

        My LGS has it for $1,060 OTD...Hmmm
        You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
        If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
        Come on...what harm??

        joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

        Comment

        • #5
          Garand1911
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2002
          • 1443

          Better off getting a Smith M41
          "I saved your life, AND brought you pizza" -- Me

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1