Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Converting Sig from DAK to DA/SA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • matrix056
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 684

    Converting Sig from DAK to DA/SA

    Anyone done it? Is it worth the cost? If so, how much? Thanks
  • #2
    remyjoeboxer
    Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 162

    I've shot a sig DAK and own a sig DA/SA. I prefer the DA/SA only because the DAK didn't feel right. No problems with Glocks or 1911's, but sig's DAK was not for me. Sig's SA is sweet. Simply my opinion.
    It may be that I'm used to Sig the way I own it and I really do like the decocker for practical purposes.

    Comment

    • #3
      Barang
      CGN Contributor
      • Aug 2013
      • 13412

      Originally posted by matrix056
      Anyone done it? Is it worth the cost? If so, how much? Thanks
      Yes.
      Yes (I bought a used P229 non rail DAK cheap because I wanted the non rail).
      Forgot the exact price but it was $100+. Wait for their promo to get a discounted price. Contact Jay Bernotas at Sig, he will help you.

      Comment

      • #4
        saudadeii
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Dec 2012
        • 3468

        Check TGS

        My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1