Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ 75B SA and CZ 75 compact - same trigger

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jmpeal
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2011
    • 1248

    CZ 75B SA and CZ 75 compact - same trigger

    Hello, I know the CZ 75 compact is DA/SA, but once in SA, is the trigger pull similar to the full size 75b SA? Wondering if anyone had both pistols? I shoot the 75b SA very well and was looking into getting the compact also. Thanks!
  • #2
    SLO1911Fan
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 1483

    Not really. The SA trigger on the compact is nice, but it isn't as crisp as the SA only 75b, nor is it a flat trigger. The trigger is similar to a standard 75b.
    I'm a big old, bourbon-soaked cigar-huffing ***, as God in his infinite wisdom meant me to be. - Charlie Sheen.

    Comment

    • #3
      TATER313
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 1481

      You can make it even better then the stock SAOwith some polishing. Add CGW 3 trigger springs. Add the CGW hammer and sear it will be great. My compact I left sa/da polished up, added CGW SRS-1,disco, and REduced power trigger spring and pin. The trigger is better then my friends cz75 SAO

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1