Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ATTN: CZ SP01 owners

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • joems
    Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 393

    ATTN: CZ SP01 owners

    hi folks! just have a few ??? about this gun, in which in about 11 days I'll bring one home

    I have mostly 115gr. Ammo and have heard or read that (if i remember correctly) that the stock recoil spring is picky about the ammo's being used.

    So should I get the 11# and the 13#? which spring is suited for 125 gr. and below?

    Thanks for all your response.








    Remember I am a newbie pardon my redundancy.
  • #2
    gwl
    • May 2007
    • 1328

    I have a CZ SP-01 and I've run several hundred rounds of 115gr through it without a problem.

    The brands of ammo I've used are Federal AE, Magtech, PMC Bronze and Sellier & Bellot.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      railroader
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 3115

      If it is factory ammo it shouldn't matter. I would shoot it before changing out springs. I have two 75bs that I only use the stock weight springs and they work fine unless I make my reloads to light. Mark

      Comment

      • #4
        joems
        Member
        • Jun 2008
        • 393

        thanks guys, I just ordered a 13# and a 15# just in case. now i need extra mags. LOL!

        Comment

        • #5
          What Just Happened?
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 2007
          • 2504

          My stock spring wouldn't feed WWB with perfect reliability. I'd get 1 FTE out of every 3 or 4 magazines.

          I switched to the 15# and had no problems. I now use the #13 with handloads.

          Comment

          • #6
            Gregchico
            Vendor/Retailer
            • Dec 2006
            • 2377

            Originally posted by gwl
            I have a CZ SP-01 and I've run several hundred rounds of 115gr through it without a problem.

            The brands of ammo I've used are Federal AE, Magtech, PMC Bronze and Sellier & Bellot.

            +1 here too....

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1