Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DONE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rolly
    Member
    • May 2008
    • 493

    DONE

    I DID it !



    IT IS DONE !!!!

    D
    O
    N
    E


    done and done and done...

    357 S&W, 686P, 6inches is on its way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes baby ! done !

    (now I need to get my wife a present...ooops)
  • #2
    bbiggun
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 39

    Congratulation! I also just bought a new S&W revolver.

    Comment

    • #3
      kdm
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 611

      Have you guys seen the 6 1/2" X frame in 500 mag? Has that classic Model 29 look about it.

      Comment

      • #4
        devildog999
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2008
        • 5534

        Congrats, post some pics when you get it
        Originally posted by TRAP55
        Or your ammo stash has replaced your wifes parking spot in the garage.
        When my neighbor asked what all those crates were, I told him if he sees smoke coming from my garage, and me running down the street......he better catch up!
        Originally posted by Steve O
        Just go to safeway to shop for food. The young good looking couple buying healthy food...they're a new couple. The fat ones wearing ****ty clothes not caring about how they look, getting frozen food...they're married!

        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          rolly
          Member
          • May 2008
          • 493

          yes i will post pics ASAP

          Comment

          • #6
            JTROKS
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2007
            • 13093

            Cool!
            The wise man said just find your place
            In the eye of the storm
            Seek the roses along the way
            Just beware of the thorns...
            K. Meine

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1