Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig Sauer Armorer's Course

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • docflash
    Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 235

    Sig Sauer Armorer's Course

    I just got back from Dallas the other day where I updated my Sig Classic Pistol line armorer's certificate. The big change in the class is that the old style folded carbon slides aren't mentioned. The "legacy" stainless slides are in the manual, but the slide we worked on in is the newer E2 (E Squared) slide.

    If you ever have the chance to take this course, I highly recommend it.
    Sig Sauer Certified Armorer, P-Series Pistols
    Sig Sauer Certified Armorer, P320 Pistol
  • #2
    P5Ret
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2010
    • 6391

    That's why I always keep the old binders. They come in handy more often than not. Hell I even still have my H&K MP5 trigger group manual. Though I think the chances of working on one of those is highly unlikely.

    Comment

    • #3
      Sam
      Calguns Addict
      CGN Contributor
      • Jul 2008
      • 5205

      Totally off topic but is there a substantial difference between the long extractor found on the P226 versus the short extractor found on the MK25?

      Comment

      • #4
        madoka
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 2039

        Originally posted by docflash
        If you ever have the chance to take this course, I highly recommend it.
        Is there any way for a civilian to take it?

        I greatly enjoyed my Glock armorer's class and wish other manufacturers would do the same.

        Comment

        • #5
          docflash
          Member
          • Jul 2010
          • 235

          Originally posted by madoka
          Is there any way for a civilian to take it?

          I greatly enjoyed my Glock armorer's class and wish other manufacturers would do the same.

          Yes, several of the courses are open to non-LE. Check out https://www.sigsaueracademy.com/
          Sig Sauer Certified Armorer, P-Series Pistols
          Sig Sauer Certified Armorer, P320 Pistol

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1