Delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
delete
Collapse
X
-
Looks nice but I would probably change the grips. Forgot about these two tone versions. -
Awesome ! That's a gem.Comment
-
Fantastic gun!Comment
-
Wow, what a beauty!Comment
-
Theres a huge retirement community in Sun City with estate sales every week (RIP). I need to start dropping by, maybe Ill find some hidden gems like thisUnless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt
I Hate California.Comment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,454
Posts: 25,147,953
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23093 users online. 128 members and 22965 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment