I am looking to replace a few handguns grips of mine mostly S&W revolvers, and was what brand you like. I am looking for g-10 and wood mostly.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Grips
Collapse
X
-
VZ and Hogue
Always keep the original grips, especially if they are wood."I saved your life, AND brought you pizza" -- Me -
I put a vz set on my 629 but they are thin. Makes the grip too small for me, wish they made different widths for revolvers. But I love the texture of them.Comment
-
Herrett Ropers.. If you have big hands, you may prefer the Trooper style.
Last edited by Calif Hunter; 03-05-2015, 9:42 AM.Comment
-
I hope I did this photo attachment right - Herrett Trooper grips. Oh well, at least it's there as an attachment. Trooper grips on a Trooper.Last edited by Calif Hunter; 08-03-2020, 1:38 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,584
Posts: 25,149,483
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32560 users online. 133 members and 32427 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment