Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ugliest Gun I ever bought.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Guns and guitars
    Banned
    • Mar 2012
    • 1548

    You got a deal on a great weapon so use it as a whipping boy gun, where you train with it, throw it in the dirt and put some character on it, shoot the bastard until its basically a smooth bore!

    Maybe its the fact that many of the guns I was issued looked like hell, that makes me LOVE guns that have some wear. Not a fan of pretty oiled up photo guns.

    Comment

    • #17
      rcslotcar
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2014
      • 1100

      Very nice, Awsome shooters!!

      Comment

      • #18
        Full Clip
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Dec 2006
        • 10266

        Originally posted by mosinnagantm9130
        I opened this thread expecting to see a hi-point...
        Same!

        Comment

        • #19
          bsg
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2009
          • 25954

          Originally posted by Guns and guitars

          Maybe its the fact that many of the guns I was issued looked like hell, that makes me LOVE guns that have some wear. Not a fan of pretty oiled up photo guns.
          honest wear wears well.

          Comment

          • #20
            tanglediver
            Junior Member
            • Sep 2012
            • 41

            You got one .... UGLY M***** ******G gun!!
            Can I assault with pepper spray?

            Comment

            • #21
              JTROKS
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2007
              • 13093

              I was about to post Glock. But hey someone said hi-point.

              The wise man said just find your place
              In the eye of the storm
              Seek the roses along the way
              Just beware of the thorns...
              K. Meine

              Comment

              • #22
                RR.44
                CGSSA Leader
                • Mar 2012
                • 1933

                That's a great price for a great gun OP, if I didn't have an SA in jail I would have jumped on one too, heck I may even get an SS model when my 1 in 30 has expired .
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #23
                  kcjr1125
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 2012
                  • 3883

                  Originally posted by mosinnagantm9130
                  Is that a fingerprint near the muzzle, or is that discoloration in the finish?

                  I opened this thread expecting to see a hi-point...
                  exactly what i was expecting.
                  Originally posted by OHOD
                  I guess I could rub my muff against his exwifes muff. Is that what they call muff diving?
                  Originally posted by ivanimal
                  I love you! (some Homo)
                  I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                  we never had the problems in CA till the whiteys took over. We used to hunt, fish, roam, then they showed up and wanted to be civilized.............Ruined it for everyone!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Fishslayer
                    In Memoriam
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 13035

                    Originally posted by ArtP
                    Just in case you were wondering it was 469$ brand new. And yes I was joking it might be one of the best deals I found in a long time.
                    Hope so. Looks fine to me at that price!
                    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


                    Originally Posted by JackRydden224
                    I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
                    Originally posted by redcliff
                    A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Tactical Fred
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 508

                      Glock 42 !

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        sealocan
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 9956

                        you're right that is an ugly handgun...

                        but if you keep shooting it you'll get over it

                        and someday I'll learn to think of it as beautiful.
                        ;-)

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          diverwcw
                          Veteran Member
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 2693

                          The pic looks fine. The guns were advertised as factory blemish and it was a very good price. Unless there is something mechanically wrong with it, that gun is good to go.
                          sigpic

                          Former Front Sight Commander Member
                          NRA Benefactor Life Member www.nra.org
                          CRPA Life Member www.crpa.org
                          NRA Instructor: Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Range Safety Officer

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            glock_this
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 8225

                            Once you own a Kris, then & only then can you say you own the ugliest gun.
                            10 +1 in the chamber

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              ACfixer
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 6094

                              I get the humor Art.

                              Nice purchase for sure.
                              Buy made in USA whenever possible.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Swampcrip
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 1093

                                Originally posted by ArtP
                                Just picked up my Beretta factory BLEM from Turners today and just can't take it. They said the finish on the slide and frame were off but dang. Well I will let you be the judge.
                                Where did you get your kuffia?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1