good shooting yar
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fast Glocking
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by pullnshoot25I would love to have a hole cut in the ceiling so I could pop out and BAM! Hit 'em with my spice weasel...Originally posted by aileronThe hassle would be between this. (_._) and this (_0_).Originally posted by Neil McCauleyWhen Im wearing a miniskirt than yeah sure I use my foot to flush the urinals all the time! -
Thankscheck out www.uspsa.org you can enter your zip code and find a club near you. What part of california are you in. There are lots of great matches near los angles and san diego
I'm definitely gonna sign up, at a whopping 40 bucks a year there's no reason not to. I'm located in San Diego. Ok, no more thread jacking, I promise, I'll start a new one
Originally posted by DocSkinnerVote pro 2A, whatever affiliation.
SO tired of people that seem intelligent and capable of rational thought blowing that image by somehow not thinking and being a blind, party-line voter, and somehow that is good.Originally posted by BizcuitsReading an entire thread before posting is like listening to your spouses opinion during an argument. Who the hell would do that..Comment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,429
Posts: 25,147,765
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20229 users online. 143 members and 20086 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment