Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deerdeerdeer
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2014
    • 2696

    delete

    delete
    Last edited by deerdeerdeer; 01-21-2018, 1:17 PM.
  • #2
    Randomnamerealquick
    Member
    • Jan 2015
    • 355

    I'd go with the compact CZ, I picked up a PCR and it's become my favorite gun to shoot. The only difference between the PCR and the Compact that I know of is the manual safety instead of a decocker and the PCR has an alloy frame while the compact has a steel frame (which should help with the .40s snappiness)

    Comment

    • #3
      crufflers
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2011
      • 12723

      CZ75 or LCR 9mm. I'd get the CZ in 9mm too though

      If you don't have a Shield, they are real nice.

      Comment

      • #4
        BigPimping
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2010
        • 21479

        Vote here for the Lawman Trooper. Cool old school!!!!
        sigpic

        PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

        When pimping begins, friendship ends.

        Don't let your history be a mystery

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1