I'm ready to buy a M&P Shield 9mm and I'm looking for the best price. Most shops won't give prices over the phone. Anyone have an idea what one should pay new for a Shield? I'm in Solano my range is from Pleasanton to Sac area. Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Best price on Shield
Collapse
X
-
Best price on Shield
Tags: None -
I've seen anywhere from $399-$419 here in the central valley. -
Placer Tactical is $399 when he has them. http://www.placertactical.com/product-p/sw187021fc.htm
same for Golden State tactical http://www.goldenstatetactical.com/S...1-p/187021.htmComment
-
G&R Tactical has a Shield for $350 - not certain if it's the CA Compliant one though.
Sent via my Nokia Lumia 520 with TapatalkOriginally posted by Sierra57Civil War 2.0 - If it comes to pass, the America-hating Leftists will have brought it upon themselves. I value Freedom more than their sorry lives and the form of Governance they espouse, which offers no Freedom and complete servitude to the State."We have four boxes with which to defend our Freedoms: the Soap box, the Ballot box, the Jury box, and the Cartridge box" - Ed Howdershelt
Comment
-
Someone had them on sale for $330 for the 9mm in caliIF YOU BUY ANY BULK AMMO FROM LAX AMMO, YOU BETTER COUNT THE ROUNDS. I WAS SHORTED BY THEM.
v v v v v v
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1003656
NRA/IDPA (Prado)
SA XDm 5.25 .40 SA XDm 5.25 9mm
SA XDm 3.8c .40 SA 1911 Range Officer .45
SA XD Tactical .40 SA XD SC .40
M&P SHIELD .40 M&P .45 M&P 40c G23/G35 .40Comment
-
IF YOU BUY ANY BULK AMMO FROM LAX AMMO, YOU BETTER COUNT THE ROUNDS. I WAS SHORTED BY THEM.
v v v v v v
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1003656
NRA/IDPA (Prado)
SA XDm 5.25 .40 SA XDm 5.25 9mm
SA XDm 3.8c .40 SA 1911 Range Officer .45
SA XD Tactical .40 SA XD SC .40
M&P SHIELD .40 M&P .45 M&P 40c G23/G35 .40Comment
-
That's Grant @ G & R Tactical. GREAT vendor if you have chosen to go mail order. I DROS mine from them towards the end of the month.
sigpic
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald ReaganComment
-
Last edited by WartHog; 02-10-2015, 3:03 PM.Originally posted by Sierra57Civil War 2.0 - If it comes to pass, the America-hating Leftists will have brought it upon themselves. I value Freedom more than their sorry lives and the form of Governance they espouse, which offers no Freedom and complete servitude to the State."We have four boxes with which to defend our Freedoms: the Soap box, the Ballot box, the Jury box, and the Cartridge box" - Ed Howdershelt
Comment
-
They cost $399.00 at LC Action in San Jose and are available to civilians. Here is a link: https://www.lcaction.com/gun-sales/Comment
-
They had them on sale for $288 a while back...
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,287
Posts: 25,146,461
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30613 users online. 134 members and 30479 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment