Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Black Friday

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UKScott
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2016
    • 30

    Black Friday

    I don't know if they are any good but I have bought a .177 Walther Parrus from Airguns of Arizona for $99.95 + $26.30 shipping . It seems a good deal .
  • #2
    CornStrategy
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Dec 2015
    • 193

    Speaking of airgun deals ...

    Pyramyd Air has a 20% off + free shipping deal, good today and tomorrow. I think that's the best they offer every year, and they offer it maybe once.

    The coupon code is DEAL20

    Comment

    • #3
      bccBeta
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2018
      • 41

      Dang I missed it.

      Comment

      • #4
        CornStrategy
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Dec 2015
        • 193

        Originally posted by bccBeta
        Dang I missed it.
        No, DEAL20 works until midnight. No excuses.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1