Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

LA county CCW process

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1SAM
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 837

    LA county CCW process

    Does anyone know the exact process for LA county? What happens after they receive our app? What happens after a hypothetical approval? Is there an interview? and if there is, what type of questions should we expect to be asked in said interview?

    Thanks
  • #2
    madsend81
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 925

    I think that because so few "Standard" (i.e. non-LEO, civilian, haven't donated to Baca's Reelection fund, etc.) CCW permits have been issued by LASD, this is going to be a revealing experience for many of us. I'm not sure if LASD knows exactly what they are going to do. They may just wait until Mar 7 to outline what the process will be. The current interim sheriff could also just try to punt and wait for the new sheriff to be elected.
    Disclaimer: For all you know, I am just some dude on the internet. The advice I give is worth what you have paid for it!

    Comment

    • #3
      madsend81
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2012
      • 925

      I asked a question about fees for LASD and nobody answered that either. I guess the best thing is for those of us who have applied to recount our experiences here on calguns for the benefit of others. I would suggest, to keep the forum clean, and make Librarian's job easier, we use this forum to share our experiences.
      Disclaimer: For all you know, I am just some dude on the internet. The advice I give is worth what you have paid for it!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1