Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ccw

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • north cal
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2013
    • 41

    ccw

    .I have had a ccw in humbolt county for 4 years. my original reason to have it has changed.Because i am now permently disabled.My wife is disabled too.Becouse of our disabilities we both have too travel out of the area.IT is on these trips i most injoy having my ccw.Do you think this is a good enouh reason to keep getting my ccw. I am unable to protect myself or my wife without it.
    Last edited by north cal; 11-02-2013, 11:47 AM.
  • #2
    Old_Bald_Guy
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 2901

    Start with this thread, and then wait and see if any Humboldt County residents chime in here.
    Like granular silica through an equatorially constricted chronographic vessel, so are the circadian georotations of our metabolic persistences.

    Comment

    • #3
      Old_Bald_Guy
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2011
      • 2901

      Also, here's a link to a Humboldt discussion on another forum. Take much of what you read over there with a grain of salt; although I'm sure there must still be a few knowledgeable members over there, the FUD factor gets kind of high at times.
      Like granular silica through an equatorially constricted chronographic vessel, so are the circadian georotations of our metabolic persistences.

      Comment

      • #4
        Syds Grandpa
        Member
        • Oct 2013
        • 340

        Just renewed mine today. Renew in your county, AZ reciprocates with 31 states. You can do it on line.

        Comment

        • #5
          Knomad
          Member
          • Feb 2012
          • 288

          I'm also in Humboldt, and travel a lot on business.

          When I first moved here from the city I thought it was a remarkably safe place. I didn't bother to carry in town at first, only when I went out of area.

          That's changed, even though I'm able bodied, in excellent condition, and have a fair amount of self-defense training. While violent crime rates are still relatively low here, there's been a big recent increase in "lesser" crimes. Last week there was a burglary two blocks from my house (perp caught by local LEO within an hour). The week before that there was a major meth bust a few miles away and a guy was busted two blocks from my office with a sawed-off shotgun in his backpack.

          Now I carry even when I'm working in my own yard.

          So yes, I think it's wise to renew.

          Comment

          • #6
            Audredger
            Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 221

            Much cheaper to renew than to do over again. Original reason does not matter.
            State of Jefferson = Liberty, Representation, Fiscal Responsibility, Opportunity = Much More than Just a State of Mind

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1