Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Multi state ccw that includes NV

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gunrunner1911
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 10

    Multi state ccw that includes NV

    I'm looking into multi state courses but I really need NV also. The main problem is the whole 2 day deal to include a day during the week where the sheriff is open for business.
    Is there some other way? Most of the courses are a full day then the sheriff the next day has anyone been able to find a multi state course here in N CA or been able to complete a course fro NV and UT and make the sheriffs office there in the same day.
    This has got to be a real PITA for most people to do a weekend deal of drive up on Sat class on Sun PD on Mon and drive home. The added costs of food and lodging for a day or two makes it a very expensive endeavor. The only upside I can find is the most of the NV instructors cover the UT for a small fee or include it.
  • #2
    makemyday
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 42

    I went to Armed and Safe.one day class and u turn you sign-off the same day. it took about 2 months for your CCW. this is in Reno/Spark area.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1