Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello from Illinois...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IllGov
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2014
    • 3

    Hello from Illinois...

    I have finally decided to join after lurking for a LONG time! I am a former CA resident (Clovis) who has lived in the midwest since 2000. I now live in Illinois (no, not Crook County (aka Chicago)), and am very sad for the people who vote correctly in my former home state.

    Thank God for the Peruta decision, and for that matter, Shepherd v. Madigan! May much of the rest of the state-level gun regulations in California come crashing down!

    I chose IllGov as my handle, as it is my commentary about the state of government in the Corrupt people's Republic of Illinois.
  • #2
    bsg
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2009
    • 25954

    welcome to the forum.

    Comment

    • #3
      357magnum
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2014
      • 1219

      Welcome
      sigpic"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me."
      -Al Capone-

      Comment

      • #4
        jarhead714
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2012
        • 9689

        "That's where they got that Picasso."

        Comment

        • #5
          Deimos887
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2013
          • 1673

          Welcome!

          Comment

          • #6
            .22guy
            Calguns Addict
            • Nov 2006
            • 5863

            Welcome to Calguns!
            Originally posted by sholling
            Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

            Comment

            • #7
              BigPimping
              CGN Contributor
              • Feb 2010
              • 21487

              Welcome from a Evanston native.
              sigpic

              PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

              When pimping begins, friendship ends.

              Don't let your history be a mystery

              Comment

              • #8
                fighterpilot562
                I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Mar 2012
                • 47071

                Welcome

                Comment

                • #9
                  steel30
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 2042

                  Welcome!
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    MrExel17
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 9170

                    Welcome
                    "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      mabilis_matulis
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 5121

                      Welcome
                      sigpic
                      "its hard to face the problem if the problem is your face"

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Munky
                        Member
                        • Dec 2013
                        • 456

                        Welcome
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          dc2allday
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 3559

                          Welcome to Calguns!
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by gun toting monkeyboy
                          You did ask. They were only following your instructions. Next time be a bit more careful in how you phrase your posts. If you give people a straight line like that, this is about the level of response you are bound to get. Just be glad you didn't post "Date this rifle"... Those pictures are usually very disturbing.

                          -Mb

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            den888
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 10520

                            Welcome!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              wpage
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 6072

                              Howdy
                              God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
                              John 3:16

                              NRA,,, Lifer

                              United Air Epic Fail Video ...

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1