Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello All

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr. Magoo
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 696

    Hello All

    Hey guys,

    Went to the range for the first time anyways (lytle creek). Fired about 150 rounds I would say over various fire arms.

    Walther P99
    .44 Magnum
    .357 Magnum
    Some old Walther 9mm.
    SKS
    AR15 CMMG lower/POF Upper

    A few .22's.

    Anyways I had a good time. Need to go take my HSC test. But I think I am going to order a AR lower and get started on that, it was probably my favorite that day. I also liked the P99 and the .357.

    How are these MEGA lowers? Or anything else you may recommend. CMMG seems to be a standard.

    Also for the uppers some of the sites let you choose either .223 or 5.56? I am assuming go with the 5.56 so you can fire both rounds if you chose (from what I read).

    Thanks for any help and nice content on the site from what I have been reading already.

    Edit:

    Ok this POF lower is looking REAL nice. For the time being this is likely to be my only rifle/gun (I have a many hobbies ) I would like a NICE one.
    Last edited by Mr. Magoo; 08-30-2008, 3:47 PM.
    - M
  • #2
    Greg-Dawg
    Banned
    • Oct 2006
    • 7793

    Nice collection. I'm thinking of building a CMMG AR15.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1