Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rahulchandy
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2014
    • 3

    Hello

    Hello Everyone,

    I was referred to this site by a friend. I live in riverside county.
    With the laws in California constantly changing this seems to be a great site for information and knowledge. I am excited to be a part of it.
  • #2
    den888
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2009
    • 10520

    Welcome!

    Comment

    • #3
      Fryall4
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2013
      • 3770

      Hello Rahulchandy, glad you are here, welcome

      Comment

      • #4
        ElvenSoul
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Apr 2008
        • 17431

        Welcome!
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          sealocan
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2012
          • 9956

          welcome, glad to have you here.

          If you get a chance, you want to take a look at the Calguns foundation Wiki information pages.
          there's lots of information on our Cali. gun laws, broken down into common language.
          I know I learned a lot there.

          Comment

          • #6
            rahulchandy
            Junior Member
            • Mar 2014
            • 3

            Thank you. I am trying to figure out if the laws have changed for the 80% lowers in California. I heard from someone that we have to register the 80% now even if it is for personal use.

            Comment

            • #7
              rahulchandy
              Junior Member
              • Mar 2014
              • 3

              Originally posted by sealocan
              welcome, glad to have you here.

              If you get a chance, you want to take a look at the Calguns foundation Wiki information pages.
              there's lots of information on our Cali. gun laws, broken down into common language.
              I know I learned a lot there.
              Thank you. I will.

              Comment

              • #8
                TruEdge
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2011
                • 1672

                Originally posted by rahulchandy
                Thank you. I am trying to figure out if the laws have changed for the 80% lowers in California. I heard from someone that we have to register the 80% now even if it is for personal use.
                Welcome. They haven't changed yet still no need for registering an 80%
                The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria)"

                Comment

                • #9
                  purer00r
                  CGSSA Leader
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 1479

                  Welcome to the CG!!!!
                  Stay Safe and on Target:
                  Save a tree, shoot Steel



                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    dc2allday
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 3559

                    Welcome
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by gun toting monkeyboy
                    You did ask. They were only following your instructions. Next time be a bit more careful in how you phrase your posts. If you give people a straight line like that, this is about the level of response you are bound to get. Just be glad you didn't post "Date this rifle"... Those pictures are usually very disturbing.

                    -Mb

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      j-shot
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 1646



                      Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
                      ...what we have here is a hillary panty sniffer...
                      Originally posted by Appleseed
                      A Rifleman understands that owning and mastering a rifle is part of his heritage as an American.
                      Originally posted by ProShooter
                      No man, butt rape is happening like, all of the time in prison. It's basically just one huge orgy.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        xXx Sir Sik xXx
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 3305

                        Welcome

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          steel30
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 2042

                          Welcome!
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Deimos887
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2013
                            • 1673

                            Welcome

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              jonc
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 6406

                              welcome!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1