Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hi all

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shannia
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2013
    • 41

    Hi all

    Hey everyone I am a new member who is a gun enthusiast and recent California transplant. I am originally from Georgia and have recently moved to California. Man, are ya'lls laws a LOT different from Georgia! Looking forward to meeting you and learning more about the great state of California and your gun laws!
  • #2
    fr33loader
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2013
    • 44

    Welcome to PRK!

    Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

    Comment

    • #3
      davidly15
      Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 413

      Welcome to CG.
      NRA MEMBER

      Comment

      • #4
        SoldierLife7
        Joe Exotic For President
        CGN Contributor
        • Apr 2013
        • 2420

        Welcome to Calguns!!

        Where in GA are you from? I was stationed at Fort Stewart for several years..

        Comment

        • #5
          Fifty226
          Member
          • Oct 2013
          • 309

          welcome to California and Calguns. hope the Cali gun laws wont cause too much trouble for you!

          Comment

          • #6
            Gutz
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            • Jan 2013
            • 4127

            Georgia is awesome! I wanna move to Madison when I grow up.

            Welcome...
            1A - 2A= -1A :(

            Comment

            • #7
              Artema
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2012
              • 3821

              Welcome! I have spent some time in Georgia. Nice place! California is beautiful as long as you don't get arrested for exercising your rights. Hope you enjoy your stay!
              - SAAMI Pressure Specs
              Originally posted by Artema
              I'd go to the grocery store with polymer, and I'd go to war with steel.

              Comment

              • #8
                Deimos887
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2013
                • 1673

                Welcome!

                Comment

                • #9
                  riddler408
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 1746

                  Welcome to calguns, and sorry to hear about your move lol. Just kidding
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    clipofblanks
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 973

                    Originally posted by riddler408
                    Welcome to calguns, and sorry to hear about your move lol. Just kidding
                    Mabe not...
                    Point your muzzle in a safe direction

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      GMG
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7974

                      Welcome aboard !
                      sigpic

                      A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Fryall4
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 3770

                        Welcome to Calguns and Kalifornia

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          den888
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 10520

                          Welcome!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            bsg
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 25954

                            welcome to the forum.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              DBADRAT
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 1801

                              Welcome
                              NRA Life Member

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1