Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New from Goleta

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • krammitthefrog
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2013
    • 73

    New from Goleta

    Hi all,

    Decided to join after beginning to enter the shooting scene. My dad has been a shooter as long as I can remember and I never really picked it up and followed through with it until some of the recent things I've seen.

    I'm 24 and hope to follow through with collecting and shooting for as long as I can and hope I can bring some good information to the table as well.
  • #2
    teg33
    Veteran Member
    • May 2013
    • 3441

    Welcome

    Comment

    • #3
      Fryall4
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2013
      • 3770

      Welcome to Calguns

      Comment

      • #4
        bsg
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2009
        • 25954

        welcome to the forum.

        Comment

        • #5
          SonofWWIIDI
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Nov 2011
          • 21583

          Welcome
          Sorry, not sorry.
          🎺

          Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

          Comment

          • #6
            Deimos887
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2013
            • 1673

            Welcome!

            Comment

            • #7
              xXx Sir Sik xXx
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 3305

              Welcome

              Comment

              • #8
                MrExel17
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Feb 2011
                • 9170

                Welcome
                "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                Comment

                • #9
                  Chefantone
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 650

                  Welcome!
                  Negativity is hard to counteract. Stupidity is even harder. - Tim Schmidt

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    DazedandConfuzed
                    Senior Member
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 566

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      zod
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 8342

                      Welcome aboard.
                      Originally posted by pistolero805
                      Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                      Originally posted by sean michael
                      Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        .22guy
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 5863

                        Welcome to Calguns!
                        Originally posted by sholling
                        Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          DBADRAT
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 1801

                          Welcome
                          NRA Life Member

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            chozenfew805
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jun 2010
                            • 5008

                            Welcome Aboard!
                            ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Teeko
                              Veteran Member
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 2698

                              Welcome sport!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1