Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ed750
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2013
    • 43

    New Here

    ***
    Last edited by Ed750; 07-04-2014, 9:51 AM.
  • #2
    bsg
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2009
    • 25954

    welcome to the forum.

    Comment

    • #3
      Germz
      Vendor/Retailer
      • Apr 2013
      • 4691

      Welcome to Calguns!
      Retired Account

      Comment

      • #4
        den888
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2009
        • 10520

        Welcome!

        Comment

        • #5
          fighterpilot562
          I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2012
          • 47071

          Welcome

          Comment

          • #6
            SonofWWIIDI
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2011
            • 21583

            Welcome
            Sorry, not sorry.
            🎺

            Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

            Comment

            • #7
              zod
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2009
              • 8342

              Welcome aboard.
              Originally posted by pistolero805
              Brass has antimicrobial properties.
              Originally posted by sean michael
              Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

              Comment

              • #8
                JayTee_IsMe
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2010
                • 884

                Welcome!

                Comment

                • #9
                  teg33
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2013
                  • 3441

                  Welcome

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    chozenfew805
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 5008

                    Welcome Aboard!
                    ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                    Comment

                    • #11
                      DazedandConfuzed
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 567

                      Welcome!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Old Scribe
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 587

                        Welcome aboard from the State of Jefferson.
                        sigpic
                        U S Coast Guard Squadron Three, Viet Nam 1968
                        NRA Life Member

                        "Well Stanley, here's another nice mess you've got me into!"
                        Oliver Hardy

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Deimos887
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2013
                          • 1673

                          welcome, you found the perfect place for *reliable* info for a budding shooter

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            jonc
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 6406

                            Welcome

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              xXx Sir Sik xXx
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 3305

                              Welcome

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1