Brand new gun owner as of yesterday. I have gone shooting many times, but I finally bought a hand gun.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New member
Collapse
X
-
New member
Tags: None -
Welcome.
And what did you get. Maybe some pictures..NRA Endowment Life Member
USMC 2001-2012
Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis
John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

Comment
-
Welcome!Comment
-
Welcome Aboard!

....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...
Comment
-
Welcome
Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-
WelcomePeace, love, and heavy weapons. Sometimes you have to be insistent." - David Lee RothOriginally posted by KestryllDude went full CNN...Comment
-
What was the purchase?sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
Welcome
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,742
Posts: 25,151,085
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12313 users online. 139 members and 12174 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment