Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Help with posting pictures

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mickael81
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 637

    Help with posting pictures

    I forgot how to post pictures on Calguns. I know how to attach a picture file but not a picture on the thread.
    I would also like to change my profile picture.

    Any help will be appreciated.
  • #2
    VictorFranko
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2010
    • 13737

    Originally posted by Mickael81
    1) I forgot how to post pictures on Calguns. I know how to attach a picture file but not a picture on the thread.

    2) I would also like to change my profile picture.

    Any help will be appreciated.
    1) Copy the URL from the source of the picture, click the 'INSERT IMAGE' icon from the above toolbar and paste the URL there.
    Your pictures from your computer will need to be saved to a photosharing site such as 'Photobucket' before you can post them.

    2) Click on 'USER CP' at near top left of screen, click on 'EDIT AVATAR' and follow the instructions.

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      Comment

      • #4
        bsg
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2009
        • 25954

        Originally posted by x601
        Thanks for all the replies! Incredibly informative! So here is pic of the brass disc. Am I correct that this has been marked 3 times?
        wrong thread; i believe you meant to post in this one:

        Comment

        • #5
          bsg
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2009
          • 25954

          Originally posted by x601
          bsg... sorry! had a couple posts open and posted to the wrong one! haha!
          i have a hard time finding my truck in a parking lot. i get lost here all the time.

          Comment

          • #6
            Mickael81
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2010
            • 637

            Thanks

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1