Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello from Moreno Valley

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • krayzee8
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 10

    Hello from Moreno Valley

    Hello all. I have been lurking for a while but finally decided it was time to make my first post. I really enjoy the forum and have learned a lot.
  • #2
    Vin63
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 1218

    Welcome!
    CH3NO2

    Comment

    • #3
      den888
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2009
      • 10520

      Welcome!

      Comment

      • #4
        dave3223
        Banned
        • Oct 2010
        • 664

        Welcome neighbor. Just down the road from you.

        Comment

        • #5
          LCU1670
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 2865

          Hi from the desert.
          sigpic Waterborne!

          Former: Knight of Front Sight &
          Gold Star Member

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            welcome to the forum.

            Comment

            • #7
              GMG
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2008
              • 7974

              Welcome aboard !
              sigpic

              A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

              Comment

              • #8
                crazyucbr
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2012
                • 794

                Welcome
                "get that evil thing out of the house"

                FFLs/Store I support and recommend:
                Don at Straightline Tactical in Anaheim
                Steve at OC Firearms in Fountain Valley.

                Comment

                • #9
                  NastyNate
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2012
                  • 1697

                  Welcome neighbor.

                  Nasty Nate
                  -NN

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    HOGLEG
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2012
                    • 913

                    Welcome to CALGUNS!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      xXx Sir Sik xXx
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 3305

                      Welcome

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Wicked Pete
                        Calguns Addict
                        • May 2010
                        • 5182

                        I love your Avatar Pic and your sig. Are you really Krazee, or talking about the game of Crazy 8?

                        Often I wonder; if my "handle" is why I'm not that popular out here. Scares them away I guess.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Seven_Duce
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 1596

                          Welcome

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            krayzee8
                            Junior Member
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 10

                            Thank you all for the warm welcome

                            Originally posted by Wicked Pete
                            I love your Avatar Pic and your sig. Are you really Krazee, or talking about the game of Crazy 8?

                            Often I wonder; if my "handle" is why I'm not that popular out here. Scares them away I guess.
                            Well, my wife might say that I am crazy, but Krayzee8 was just a name I picked up years ago to use on forums, like this one. Just something different and individual. No specific meaning.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              sean michael
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 3526

                              Welcome
                              May those that love us, love us.
                              And those that don't love us,
                              May God turn their hearts.
                              And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
                              May He turn their ankles
                              So we will know them by their limping.
                              ~Irish Blessing


                              Calguns, take me away...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1