Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hey guys

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Johnny_Utah
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 593

    Hey guys

    New firearms owner from Long Beach. I look forward to learning from all the wonderful members here at Calguns.

    Johnny
  • #2
    Rickrock1
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2012
    • 5158

    Welcome new CalGunner
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      welcome to the forum.

      Comment

      • #4
        Seven_Duce
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2011
        • 1596

        Welcome

        Comment

        • #5
          chozenfew805
          Calguns Addict
          • Jun 2010
          • 5008

          Welcome Aboard!
          ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


          Comment

          • #6
            SonofWWIIDI
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2011
            • 21583

            Welcome!
            Sorry, not sorry.
            🎺

            Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

            Comment

            • #7
              Old Scribe
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Dec 2010
              • 587

              Welcome aboard.
              sigpic
              U S Coast Guard Squadron Three, Viet Nam 1968
              NRA Life Member

              "Well Stanley, here's another nice mess you've got me into!"
              Oliver Hardy

              Comment

              • #8
                Fryall4
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2013
                • 3770

                Welcome and Congratulations on the new pew pew : )

                Comment

                • #9
                  madjack956
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 2617

                  Greetings!
                  Paralyzed Veterans of America www.pva.org

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    xXx Sir Sik xXx
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 3305

                    Welcome

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      BajaJames83
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 6041

                      Welcome
                      NRA Endowment Life Member
                      USMC 2001-2012

                      Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                      John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                      James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        oligoodday
                        Member
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 403

                        Welcome from NorCal!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Bsandoc40
                          CGSSA Coordinator
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 2413

                          Welcome...
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            BGS253
                            Member
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 265

                            Welcome

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              den888
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 10520

                              Welcome!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1