Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello - i'm new

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L.A. Saiga
    Senior Member
    • May 2012
    • 1795

    Hello - i'm new

    hello

    i've been lurking for AT LEAST a year; Figured i'd join up.
    Been a proud gun owner since i was a boy. Rifles and pistols.
    I live in the shadow of Dodger Stadium in L.A. (and I do not have access to many gun shops/shows/people)
    You guys help a lot.
    CG is a great forum with tons of great info. thanks!
    Cheers!
    Here's my iTrader feedback: (iTrader score is 244. I have ZERO negative feedback) https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...user-l-a-saiga
  • #2
    Wicked Pete
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 5182

    Good deal you could join up. You can't see Off Topic Forum, unless you're a member.

    Comment

    • #3
      den888
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2009
      • 10520

      Welcome!

      Comment

      • #4
        whlgun
        Veteran Member
        • May 2006
        • 3057

        Welcome. It's a bad time to be a gun owner. I advise you check out the contributions portion of the forum.
        Rights modified on a "need" basis, IS the root of tyranny
        Its not the Bill of Needs. Its the Bill of RIGHTS

        Comment

        • #5
          bsg
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2009
          • 25954

          welcome to the forum.

          Comment

          • #6
            chozenfew805
            Calguns Addict
            • Jun 2010
            • 5008

            Welcome Aboard!
            ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


            Comment

            • #7
              Jet Setter
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2012
              • 5348

              Welcome.
              *********************
              WTS:
              1. PW 800+ Hydro Multispeed (just the hydraulic unit that also works with Spolar press)
              2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
              3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)

              Comment

              • #8
                Bulldog1911
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2012
                • 833

                welcome
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  NutFarmer1
                  Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 118

                  The more the marrier. Welcome!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    .22guy
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 5863

                    Welcome to Calguns!
                    Originally posted by sholling
                    Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Bsandoc40
                      CGSSA Coordinator
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 2413

                      Welcome to CG!!!
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Seven_Duce
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2011
                        • 1596

                        welcome

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          xXx Sir Sik xXx
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 3305

                          Welcome

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            L.A. Saiga
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2012
                            • 1795

                            Thanks guys
                            Here's my iTrader feedback: (iTrader score is 244. I have ZERO negative feedback) https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...user-l-a-saiga

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              HOGLEG
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2012
                              • 913

                              Welcome to Calguns!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1