Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

hello hello

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    .22guy
    Calguns Addict
    • Nov 2006
    • 5863

    Welcome to Calguns!
    Originally posted by sholling
    Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

    Comment

    • #17
      kcjr1125
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2012
      • 3883

      Welcome aboard!
      Originally posted by OHOD
      I guess I could rub my muff against his exwifes muff. Is that what they call muff diving?
      Originally posted by ivanimal
      I love you! (some Homo)
      I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
      we never had the problems in CA till the whiteys took over. We used to hunt, fish, roam, then they showed up and wanted to be civilized.............Ruined it for everyone!

      Comment

      • #18
        GMG
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2008
        • 7974

        Welcome aboard hotrod !
        sigpic

        A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

        Comment

        • #19
          Re1apse
          Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 415

          Welcome
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            DBADRAT
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2009
            • 1801

            Welcome Andy, enjoy!
            NRA Life Member

            Comment

            • #21
              Seven_Duce
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2011
              • 1596

              Welcome

              Comment

              • #22
                chozenfew805
                Calguns Addict
                • Jun 2010
                • 5008

                Welcome Aboard!
                ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                Comment

                • #23
                  socalpistolero
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 2099

                  welcome.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1