Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Central Cali

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ClintonJ
    Junior Member
    • May 2013
    • 7

    Central Cali

    Hey everyone, Visalia guy here. I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to register...

    I like to build guns. I've built a Franken-AKM from an 80%, all purists would hate me, I'm working on another, and built a few ARs in various calibers. Just finished an AR pistol. My new favorite gun! I'm the guy that can't bring himself to save up for a rifle but CAN drop $50 a paycheck on gun parts, hence the building trend.

    My builds are Cali legal thanks to great info from this site. Hope to be a contributing member here.
  • #2
    nomo
    Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 184

    Welcome
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Wicked Pete
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2010
      • 5182

      Welcome. I was talking to a guy in Butte County about CCW. He said you can get an AR pistol for Concealed Carry. But you have to use frangible (sic?) ammo; breaks apart and won't go through walls.

      This is the first I've heard of this....


      Welcome to the forums.

      Comment

      • #4
        Dutch3
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Oct 2010
        • 14181

        Welcome to the forum, ClintonJ!

        Pete, how would you conceal an AR pistol? Trenchcoat?
        Just taking up space in (what is no longer) the second-worst small town in California.

        Comment

        • #5
          den888
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jul 2009
          • 10520

          Welcome!

          Comment

          • #6
            shooperman
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2012
            • 1854

            Welcome to calguns.
            "I'd cure the whole world with one primal scream, but no one would listen" - Davey Havok

            Comment

            • #7
              BGS253
              Member
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2012
              • 265

              Welcome!

              Comment

              • #8
                bsg
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 25954

                welcome to the forum.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Bulldog1911
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2012
                  • 833

                  Welcome
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    xXx Sir Sik xXx
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 3305

                    Welcome

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      nomo
                      Member
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 184

                      Welcome
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        .22guy
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 5863

                        Welcome to Calguns!
                        Originally posted by sholling
                        Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Magnum357
                          Member
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 210

                          welcome
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Re1apse
                            Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 415

                            Welcome
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Fryall4
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 3770

                              Re:

                              Welcome Clinton, Glad you're here.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1