Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pragmatic peter
    Junior Member
    • May 2013
    • 1

    Hello Everyone

    I've heard there is a wealth of knowledge here. Excited to learn what I can.
    I've been shooting since I was about 12 and have always dabbled.
    My competitive nature has attracted me to the competitive side of things. I've been shooting SSA steel madness for about two years. I'm looking forward to learning about reloading love to tinker and hopefully can make the two to three matches a month more affordable.

    My current collection includes:

    Binelli nova pump shotgun
    Glock 19 (I use for competitive shooting)
    springfield 1911 "loaded"
    Ruger 22/45
    Ruger Mark III
    Ar - mix matched parts with burris optic i have yet to get dialed.

    Next i'm hoping to get a semi-auto shotgun to complete my 3 gun setup.

    Thanks For having me!
  • #2
    BrownSafe
    Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 154

    Welcome to the forums!
    Brown Safe Manufacturing, Inc.
    Built to a Higher Standard

    Have you seen our latest blog posts?
    Kahr P380 Overview | Custom M1A Socom II | Custom Beretta M9

    Comment

    • #3
      BGS253
      Member
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Mar 2012
      • 265

      Welcome

      Comment

      • #4
        .22guy
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2006
        • 5863

        Welcome to Calguns!
        Originally posted by sholling
        Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

        Comment

        • #5
          xXx Sir Sik xXx
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2010
          • 3305

          Welcome

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            welcome to the forum.

            Comment

            • #7
              jarhead714
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2012
              • 9630

              Welcome!

              Comment

              • #8
                Fryall4
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2013
                • 3770

                Re:

                Hi Pete, glad you're here.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Jet Setter
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 5348

                  Welcome.
                  *********************
                  WTS:
                  1. PW 800+ Hydro Multispeed (just the hydraulic unit that also works with Spolar press)
                  2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
                  3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    shooperman
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 1854

                    Welcome to calguns.
                    "I'd cure the whole world with one primal scream, but no one would listen" - Davey Havok

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      den888
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 10520

                      Welcome!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Magnum357
                        Member
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 210

                        welcome
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          MrExel17
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 9170

                          Welcome to Calguns!
                          "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Bsandoc40
                            CGSSA Coordinator
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 2413

                            Welcome Aboard!!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Seven_Duce
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 1596

                              welcome

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1