Hey everyone!
New to the firearm scene and live in the Santa Clarita Valley, I have only been shooting once before in my life when i was younger it was a very enjoyable experience i always wanted to shoot again but never had the chance being a minor my parents weren't really favorable about it. And never really remembering about it until a friend brought it up at work. Well it decided to start looking into shooting as a hobby. I was thinking handguns but i'm not yet 21 so that is out of question by myself and not really having anyone to shoot with. So i thought i would do some research and so i went online to just look into the logistics of it all. Being a very curious person about the way things function I've decided to wait until i'm 21 and am going to build myself a OLL when i can(permiited it is still legal of course). I have read a ton of the forums on them and i feel i am very well informed on many different subjects on it and I know that i still have a ton to learn in a varying aspects of it including firearm safety but i am glad to have found CalGuns everything i have read has been extremely informative and helpful been reading for a couple of weeks but just decided to join and make my introduction. Thanks for reading and hope to be a member here for a long time to come!
New to the firearm scene and live in the Santa Clarita Valley, I have only been shooting once before in my life when i was younger it was a very enjoyable experience i always wanted to shoot again but never had the chance being a minor my parents weren't really favorable about it. And never really remembering about it until a friend brought it up at work. Well it decided to start looking into shooting as a hobby. I was thinking handguns but i'm not yet 21 so that is out of question by myself and not really having anyone to shoot with. So i thought i would do some research and so i went online to just look into the logistics of it all. Being a very curious person about the way things function I've decided to wait until i'm 21 and am going to build myself a OLL when i can(permiited it is still legal of course). I have read a ton of the forums on them and i feel i am very well informed on many different subjects on it and I know that i still have a ton to learn in a varying aspects of it including firearm safety but i am glad to have found CalGuns everything i have read has been extremely informative and helpful been reading for a couple of weeks but just decided to join and make my introduction. Thanks for reading and hope to be a member here for a long time to come!

Comment