Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Member

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emarkham
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 46

    New Member

    Hi folks.

    New member here. SF Bay area, Los Gatos. I do most of my shooting at Los Altos Rod & Gun. Mostly into shooting clays and paper.
  • #2
    Miataguy
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 684

    Hi and welcome to Calguns.
    You guys actually have 9MM in stock????
    And it's How Much????

    Comment

    • #3
      Bsandoc40
      CGSSA Coordinator
      • Jan 2013
      • 2413

      Welcome from Daly City..
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        Rickrock1
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jan 2012
        • 5158

        Welcome aboard Yea area
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          fighterpilot562
          I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2012
          • 47071

          Welcome!

          Comment

          • #6
            SonofWWIIDI
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2011
            • 21583

            Welcome neighbor!
            Sorry, not sorry.
            🎺

            Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

            Comment

            • #7
              bsg
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2009
              • 25954

              welcome to the forum.

              Comment

              • #8
                HapaMan
                Member
                • Aug 2012
                • 389

                Welcome!

                Comment

                • #9
                  madjack956
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 2617

                  Welcome!
                  Paralyzed Veterans of America www.pva.org

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    den888
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10520

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      GMG
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7974

                      Welcome aboard !
                      sigpic

                      A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        chozenfew805
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 5008

                        Welcome Aboard!
                        ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Seven_Duce
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 1596

                          Welcome

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Lost-trails
                            Member
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 140

                            Welcome!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              astroboy
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 775

                              Welcome to the forum!
                              .

                              "and God said let there be VTEC. And then there was
                              a great earthquake. The seas boiled and the skies fell...

                              All fell silent as the roar of 5,600RPM echoed across the earth"

                              .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1