Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Requesting Admin Contact Me for Profile Adjustment

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CG of MP
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2002
    • 681

    Requesting Admin Contact Me for Profile Adjustment

    I have sent a couple of notes via the contact us link on the bottom of the page. I'd like to get a little help with my profile.

    Would one of you admin types who have some system privs mind sending me a PM?

    Thanks!
    Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them.
    Miranda vs. Arizona
    The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes...
    District of Columbia vs. Heller
    sigpic
  • #2
    fighterpilot562
    I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2012
    • 47071

    PM Ivanimal or Kestryll

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1