Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Showing support from TN

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mike.357
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 1

    Showing support from TN

    I doubt I will post much after this, but I support the fight you all are in over gun rights. What happens in California seems to trickle down to the rest of us eventually.

    I dunno what good one extra member here will do but it is what I can do to help.
  • #2
    den888
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2009
    • 10520

    Welcome!

    Comment

    • #3
      fighterpilot562
      I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Mar 2012
      • 47071

      Welcome and thanks for the support.

      Comment

      • #4
        LCU1670
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 2865

        Thanks!

        Will be our your way in a few weeks, have a class at Rangemaster in Memphis.
        sigpic Waterborne!

        Former: Knight of Front Sight &
        Gold Star Member

        Comment

        • #5
          socalpistolero
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2011
          • 2099

          welcome.

          Comment

          • #6
            Rider1k
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2012
            • 1939

            Welcome and thanks for the support

            Comment

            • #7
              bsg
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2009
              • 25954

              welcome to the forum.

              Comment

              • #8
                GMG
                Calguns Addict
                • Dec 2008
                • 7974

                Mike welcome aboard and thanks for the support.
                sigpic

                A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                Comment

                • #9
                  Seven_Duce
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 1596

                  Welcome

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SoCal Bob
                    Calguns Addict
                    • May 2010
                    • 5354

                    Howdy

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      chozenfew805
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jun 2010
                      • 5008

                      Welcome Aboard!
                      ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Rickrock1
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 5158

                        Originally posted by Mike.357
                        I doubt I will post much after this, but I support the fight you all are in over gun rights. What happens in California seems to trickle down to the rest of us eventually.

                        I dunno what good one extra member here will do but it is what I can do to help.
                        Thank you Mike357 I have been saying it for many years that CA has always been Ginny pigs for the rest of the country. Thats why I hate it when companies such as CTD refuse to even sell us bayanets. Its States like CA and companies like CTDirt that set the tone for the country. When it comes to 2A it should all be supported 100%.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          .22guy
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 5863

                          Welcome to the site!
                          Originally posted by sholling
                          Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            astroboy
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 775

                            Welcome to the forum!
                            .

                            "and God said let there be VTEC. And then there was
                            a great earthquake. The seas boiled and the skies fell...

                            All fell silent as the roar of 5,600RPM echoed across the earth"

                            .

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              slatroni
                              Member
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 115

                              Thanks Mike and don't be a stranger!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1