Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Guy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    DeanW66
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Oct 2008
    • 5077

    Welcome aboard!
    CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

    Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

    Comment

    • #17
      astroboy
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 775

      Welcome to the forum!
      .

      "and God said let there be VTEC. And then there was
      a great earthquake. The seas boiled and the skies fell...

      All fell silent as the roar of 5,600RPM echoed across the earth"

      .

      Comment

      • #18
        xXx Sir Sik xXx
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 3305

        Welcome

        Comment

        • #19
          INJUNTOM
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 1536

          Welcome aboard
          My house, garages, and business protected by ADT alarms.

          Just putting it out there..

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1