Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New from NoCal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blacktail Hunter
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 10

    New from NoCal

    Found this site through a link on another forum. I am 41 , a husband and father of two. I'm ready to get involved in the fight to protect our 2nd ammendment rights. I know what took so long right?

    Look forward to interaction with like minded people for a change
  • #2
    .22guy
    Calguns Addict
    • Nov 2006
    • 5863

    Welcome to Calguns!
    Originally posted by sholling
    Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

    Comment

    • #3
      NorCalXJ
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2012
      • 3992

      welcome
      Terminal Lance

      Comment

      • #4
        chozenfew805
        Calguns Addict
        • Jun 2010
        • 5008

        Welcome Aboard!
        ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


        Comment

        • #5
          Seven_Duce
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2011
          • 1596

          Welcome

          Comment

          • #6
            drifter001
            Senior Member
            • May 2010
            • 2195

            welcome to the forum!
            Fir Na Tine

            http://www.socalsubies.com/?referrerid=5243

            Comment

            • #7
              bsg
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2009
              • 25954

              welcome to the forum.

              Comment

              • #8
                rsrocket1
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 2010
                • 2772

                Welcome!

                Comment

                • #9
                  SoCal Bob
                  Calguns Addict
                  • May 2010
                  • 5354

                  Welcome, family time spent at a range with a .22 rifle is a great bonding experience as well as educational.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    fighterpilot562
                    I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 47071

                    Welcome

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      333Ronin-san
                      Member
                      • May 2011
                      • 331

                      Welcome father of 2.

                      I'm a father of 1.

                      The fight rages on.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        socalpistolero
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 2099

                        welcome.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          den888
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 10520

                          Welcome!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            DeanW66
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 5077

                            Welcome aboard!
                            CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                            Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              RX729
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2012
                              • 846

                              Welcome to Calguns...!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1