Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Whats up?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Justin87
    Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 343

    Whats up?!

    New to gun forums.. not new to forums in general.

    I did have to change up my standard username though. I didnt think "massacremasses" would be appropriate in this setting. . Looking to get an AR-15 in the future. (like after Christmas) A lot of my info searches landed me here so I thought Id just join. My collection is small but right now it consists of Sprinfield XD sub compact .40 (for when I finally go get my CCW, I live in a will issue county) 20 gauge from when I was a little guy, and I have a 12 gauge waiting for me in gun jail

    Look forward to meeting local shooters, improving my skills, and defending the second amendment.
    I write things (poorly)
    I tweet sh*t (angrily)
    I'm right, you're wrong.
  • #2
    xXx Sir Sik xXx
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 3305

    Welcome

    Comment

    • #3
      Seven_Duce
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2011
      • 1596

      Welcome

      IBFP

      Comment

      • #4
        jonc
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2009
        • 6406

        welcome

        Comment

        • #5
          SoCal Bob
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2010
          • 5354

          Howdy, good thinking on the revised username.

          Comment

          • #6
            Justin87
            Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 343

            Thanks for the welcome.
            I write things (poorly)
            I tweet sh*t (angrily)
            I'm right, you're wrong.

            Comment

            • #7
              J.P
              Junior Member
              • Dec 2012
              • 31

              Welcome

              IBFP


              Do you have this rifle in ultramag?

              Comment

              • #8
                GMG
                Calguns Addict
                • Dec 2008
                • 7974

                Welcome aboard !
                sigpic

                A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                Comment

                • #9
                  fighterpilot562
                  I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 47071

                  Welcome

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    NorCalXJ
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 3992

                    Welcome
                    Terminal Lance

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Harknii
                      Junior Member
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 25

                      Howdy.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        onegtalon
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 2391

                        Welcome aboard!
                        Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                        Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                        HDF, CGN/CGF member
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          .22guy
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 5863

                          Welcome to Calguns!
                          Originally posted by sholling
                          Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            socalpistolero
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2011
                            • 2099

                            welcome.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              shooperman
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 1854

                              Welcome to calguns.
                              "I'd cure the whole world with one primal scream, but no one would listen" - Davey Havok

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1