I'm new to CalGuns but have already learned a whole bunch. Many thanks to this community of patriots. I stopped by the CalGuns booth today At the Costa Mesa show and introduced myself...great guys manning the desk!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Let the education begin
Collapse
X
-
welcome to calgunsComment
-
WelcomeComment
-
Welcome aboard! Lots of useful info and helpful folks 'round these parts.Comment
-
welcome.Comment
-
Welcome to Calguns!
Originally posted by shollingSomeone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.Comment
-
Welcome Aboard!

....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...
Comment
-
Welcome aboard!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,663
Posts: 25,150,289
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13928 users online. 128 members and 13800 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment