Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello from Cen Cal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cpt
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 205

    Hello from Cen Cal

    Hi everyone,

    I am new to the forum. I have a few rifles I like to shot, mainly bolt action. However, lately I've been getting into semi-autos. I recently ordered an M1A.

    Looking forward to learning more.
  • #2
    bsg
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2009
    • 25954

    welcome to the forum.

    Comment

    • #3
      jonc
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2009
      • 6406

      Welcome

      Comment

      • #4
        1000stars
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2012
        • 879

        Welcome
        sigpic
        NRA Life Member
        CRPA Life Member

        Comment

        • #5
          SoCal Bob
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2010
          • 5354

          Howdy

          Comment

          • #6
            fouber
            In Memoriam
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Jun 2011
            • 513

            Nice to see you. Welcome aboard =^..^=
            fouber =^..^=

            sigpic



            Calguns Community Chapters (C3) in Your Community

            Calguns Community Chapters (C3) and Appleseed Event Calendar

            Comment

            • #7
              fighterpilot562
              I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2012
              • 47071

              Welcome

              Comment

              • #8
                .22guy
                Calguns Addict
                • Nov 2006
                • 5863

                Welcome to Calguns!
                Originally posted by sholling
                Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Omil
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 2130

                  Welcome!
                  sigpic
                  All Gave Some, Some Gave All...

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BlackTydeTactical
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 2926

                    Welcome aboard!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      zod
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 8342

                      Welcome aboard.
                      Originally posted by pistolero805
                      Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                      Originally posted by sean michael
                      Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        den888
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 10520

                        Welcome!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Colt562
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 5271

                          welcome
                          Originally posted by bruceflinch
                          Tis Better, to be Overworked & Underpaid,
                          Than Oversexed & Underlaid...

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            NorCalXJ
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 2012
                            • 3992

                            Welcome
                            Terminal Lance

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              DeanW66
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 5077

                              Welcome aboard!
                              CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                              Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1