Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Howdy Ho

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XDmas
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 2

    Howdy Ho

    Hello Calguns! Long time shooter, recent lurker here. I had been lurking around here for quite a while and finally decided to join as I think I can contribute some to the Firearms forums and toss a few funnies in the Off Topic Forum that I come across. Hopefully also ask a few questions of my fellow shooters too since this seems like a real helpful bunch. Hope you folks will have me!
  • #2
    zod
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 8342

    Welcome aboard.
    Originally posted by pistolero805
    Brass has antimicrobial properties.
    Originally posted by sean michael
    Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

    Comment

    • #3
      fighterpilot562
      I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Mar 2012
      • 47071

      Welcome to cgn!

      Comment

      • #4
        .22guy
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2006
        • 5863

        Welcome to Calguns!
        Originally posted by sholling
        Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

        Comment

        • #5
          Wicked Pete
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2010
          • 5182

          Santa giving XD's this year? I've been nice.

          A big welcome from NorCal.

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            welcome to the forum.

            Comment

            • #7
              LBDamned
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Feb 2011
              • 19040

              Originally posted by XDmas
              Howdy Ho
              who you callin' "Ho"?!!!

              J/K Welcome to the crew
              "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

              Comment

              • #8
                jonc
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2009
                • 6407

                Welcome

                Comment

                • #9
                  GMG
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 7974

                  Welcome aboard, howdy ho !
                  sigpic

                  A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SoCal Bob
                    Calguns Addict
                    • May 2010
                    • 5354

                    Howdy

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Colt562
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 5271

                      welcome
                      Originally posted by bruceflinch
                      Tis Better, to be Overworked & Underpaid,
                      Than Oversexed & Underlaid...

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        onegtalon
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 2391

                        Welcome aboard!!


                        Sent from my iPhone...
                        Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                        Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                        HDF, CGN/CGF member
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          1000stars
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 879

                          Welcome
                          sigpic
                          NRA Life Member
                          CRPA Life Member

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sealocan
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 9956

                            glad to have you here.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              den888
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 10520

                              Welcome!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1