Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New guy here from Temecula checking in

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Z06
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 95

    New guy here from Temecula checking in

    Didn't even realize there was a new member check in. I just started posting
    Last edited by Z06; 07-02-2014, 2:50 PM.
  • #2
    zod
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 8342

    Welcome aboard.
    Originally posted by pistolero805
    Brass has antimicrobial properties.
    Originally posted by sean michael
    Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      welcome to the forum.

      Comment

      • #4
        shortyforty
        Senior Member
        • May 2012
        • 639

        Welcome to Calguns!!
        sigpic
        Never Forget...12/07/1941....09/11/2001

        Comment

        • #5
          Z06
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2012
          • 95

          Thanks for the welcome!

          Comment

          • #6
            cebuvfr
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2011
            • 861

            Welcome!

            Comment

            • #7
              sealocan
              Calguns Addict
              • Mar 2012
              • 9956

              glad to have you here Z06.

              Comment

              • #8
                fighterpilot562
                I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Mar 2012
                • 47071

                Welcome

                Comment

                • #9
                  Z06
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 95

                  Thanks again for the kind welcome all!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    the86d
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 9591

                    Welcome, and did you check out what's in Rainbow yet?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Z06
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2012
                      • 95

                      Thank you. And are you talking about rainbow range or something else? If your talking about the range I've been there a few times.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        xXx Sir Sik xXx
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 3305

                        Welcome

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          chozenfew805
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 5008

                          Welcome Aboard!
                          ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Big-Bob
                            Member
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 212

                            Welcome lets see some pics of the z06

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              1000stars
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 879

                              Welcome.
                              sigpic
                              NRA Life Member
                              CRPA Life Member

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1