Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello from Georgia

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Colt 1911
    Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 225

    Hello from Georgia

    I visit CA on occasion. This site seems to have a lot of good tech.

    Colt 1911, S&W revolvers, Winchester 94's
    NRA Life-GOA Life
  • #2
    xXx Sir Sik xXx
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 3305

    Welcome

    Comment

    • #3
      .22guy
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2006
      • 5863

      Welcome to Calguns!
      Originally posted by sholling
      Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

      Comment

      • #4
        zod
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2009
        • 8342

        Welcome aboard.
        Originally posted by pistolero805
        Brass has antimicrobial properties.
        Originally posted by sean michael
        Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

        Comment

        • #5
          fighterpilot562
          I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2012
          • 47071

          Welcome

          Comment

          • #6
            SoCal Bob
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2010
            • 5354

            Howdy

            Comment

            • #7
              drifter001
              Senior Member
              • May 2010
              • 2195

              Welcome
              Fir Na Tine

              http://www.socalsubies.com/?referrerid=5243

              Comment

              • #8
                Mac Attack
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2008
                • 2127

                Welcome from a fellow Georgian! Where are you located in the Peach state? I'm on the south side of 285 in Fayette County.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Colt 1911
                  Member
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 225

                  Thanks!

                  Originally posted by Mac Attack
                  Where are you located in the Peach state?
                  Mac, I live on the northside of Atlanta within walking distance of the Sandy Springs Gun Club:


                  I know several guys in Fayette County including one that I've traded old Colts with.

                  Doc
                  Colt 1911, S&W revolvers, Winchester 94's
                  NRA Life-GOA Life

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bsg
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 25954

                    welcome to the forum.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      gunboat
                      Veteran Member
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 3288

                      Howdy -- I am visiting ga right now -- exit 120 off I-85 --NE atlanta
                      Took my daughter to the range in buford today -- It is an excellent indoor range.
                      Last week took my granson to the range in lawrenceville -- not to good.
                      I did not find a outdoor range close by though --

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Sunderland
                        Member
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 437

                        Welcome to the board.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          GMG
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 7974

                          Welcome aboard !
                          sigpic

                          A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            RUGER2
                            Junior Member
                            • Dec 2011
                            • 8

                            WELCOME!!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              chozenfew805
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jun 2010
                              • 5008

                              Welcome Aboard!
                              ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1