New to the site been lurking as I found a lot of info I needed before I came on.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Greetings, Salutations and Hello
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Welcome Aboard!

....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...
-
Greetings!
And no, size don't matter. lolComment
-
WelcomeComment
-
-
WelcomeComment
-
welcome, be weary the trolls. don't feed them. have fun!

x2
Originally posted by Deadboltwatching this state and country operate is like watching a water park burn down. doesn't make sense.Originally posted by ObamaTeam 6 showed up in choppers, it was so cash. Lit his house with red dots like it had a rash. Navy SEALs dashed inside his house, left their heads spinning...then flew off in the night screaming "Duh, WINNING!"Comment
-
Welcome aboard!Comment
-
Welcome to the site.Comment
-
Hello!Ruger MkII Target .22lr
Glock 19 Gen2 - Glock 19 Gen3 - Glock 26 9mm
Colt Python 6" - Ruger KGP141 .357
Glock 33 357SIG - Sig Sauer P250SC .40/357SIG
Glock 23 - Glock 27 .40
Glock 20 - Glock 29SF 10mm
Desert Eagle MkVII .44
Sig Sauer P220 - Sig Sauer P227R - Sig Sauer 1911R - Glock 30SF - S.A. 1911 Mil Spec .45Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,716
Posts: 25,150,784
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13170 users online. 136 members and 13034 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment