Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fnh ps90

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lakerserg
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 14

    Fnh ps90

    Anyone know where I can get a California legal fnh ps90? I remember seeing some for sale on gun broker, but I haven't seen them anywhere else...are they even legal in this state?
  • #2
    socalpistolero
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 2099

    welcome.

    Comment

    • #3
      zod
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2009
      • 8342

      Welcome aboard. Check DD's Ranch or Atlantic Firearms for Cali configured PS90. Be prepared to spend some major coin though. Good luck!
      Originally posted by pistolero805
      Brass has antimicrobial properties.
      Originally posted by sean michael
      Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

      Comment

      • #4
        fighterpilot562
        I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Mar 2012
        • 47071

        Welcome

        Comment

        • #5
          LCU1670
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 2865

          Hi!

          I have one, love it. Last time I was at Turner's in Corona, they had some.
          sigpic Waterborne!

          Former: Knight of Front Sight &
          Gold Star Member

          Comment

          • #6
            Sonic_mike
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            • Aug 2009
            • 3483

            Bien venidos!

            Comment

            • #7
              jonc
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2009
              • 6406

              welcome!!

              Comment

              • #8
                Striper 05
                Vendor/Retailer
                • Feb 2011
                • 900

                welcome

                Comment

                • #9
                  black gun addict
                  Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 214

                  welcome

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bsg
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 25954

                    welcome to the forum.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      h0use
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 5783

                      welcome

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Lakerserg
                        Junior Member
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 14

                        Originally posted by socalpistolero
                        welcome.
                        Thanks!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Lakerserg
                          Junior Member
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 14

                          Originally posted by LCU1670
                          Hi!

                          I have one, love it. Last time I was at Turner's in Corona, they had some.
                          Nice! Do you remember how much they were going for?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Lakerserg
                            Junior Member
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 14

                            Originally posted by Sonic_mike
                            Bien venidos!
                            Gracias! How do you like the 1911 loaded? I'm looking to get a 1911, but haven't decided on which one...

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Lakerserg
                              Junior Member
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 14

                              Originally posted by 408er
                              Welcome aboard. Check DD's Ranch or Atlantic Firearms for Cali configured PS90. Be prepared to spend some major coin though. Good luck!
                              Thanks for the info! I have 5.7x28 and have plenty of ammo for it and now I want the ps90!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1