Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello from NY!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Dreaded Claymore
    Veteran Member
    • May 2010
    • 3231

    It's good to see new people on Calguns. Welcome to you!

    Comment

    • #17
      TATER313
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 1481

      welcome

      Comment

      • #18
        NissanPreRunner
        Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 448

        Welcome aboard

        Comment

        • #19
          h0use
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2009
          • 5783

          welcome

          Comment

          • #20
            AlabamaBound
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2011
            • 514

            Welcome

            Comment

            • #21
              .22guy
              Calguns Addict
              • Nov 2006
              • 5863

              Welcome to Calguns!
              Originally posted by sholling
              Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

              Comment

              • #22
                DeanW66
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                • Oct 2008
                • 5077

                Welcome aboard!
                CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1