Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How's it from Poway, CA.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aktach
    Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 150

    How's it from Poway, CA.

    Hey there Calgunners! I've been a long time firearms enthusiasts and I'm finally exercising my 2A. I'm looking forward learning from all the knowledgeable people here on the forum.
  • #2
    fighterpilot562
    I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2012
    • 47071

    Welcome to the forum

    Comment

    • #3
      NastyNate
      Senior Member
      • May 2012
      • 1697

      Welcome!
      -NN

      Comment

      • #4
        SoCal Bob
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2010
        • 5354

        Welcome to Calguns.

        Comment

        • #5
          bsg
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2009
          • 25954

          welcome to the forum.

          Comment

          • #6
            frankDmole
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2010
            • 1472

            Welcome to CalGuns.
            sigpic
            Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
            _____________________________________________

            - (More info here)

            Comment

            • #7
              xXx Sir Sik xXx
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 3305

              Welcome

              Comment

              • #8
                BlackTydeTactical
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 2011
                • 2926

                Welcome aboard!

                Comment

                • #9
                  njineermike
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 9784

                  Welcome. Just moved from Poway a few months ago. Really nice town.
                  Originally posted by Kestryll
                  Dude went full CNN...
                  Peace, love, and heavy weapons. Sometimes you have to be insistent." - David Lee Roth

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Wicked Pete
                    Calguns Addict
                    • May 2010
                    • 5182

                    Welcome. I'm going to look up Poway, no idea where that is. Hope you enjoy the forums.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      socalpistolero
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2011
                      • 2099

                      welcome.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        .22guy
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 5863

                        Welcome to Calguns!
                        Originally posted by sholling
                        Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          den888
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 10520

                          Welcome!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            JMP
                            Internet Warrior
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 17056

                            Originally posted by njineermike
                            Welcome. Just moved from Poway a few months ago. Really nice town.
                            Really? I didn't know you were down there. I am from Poway.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              SURVIVOR619
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 3629

                              Welcome from Santee!
                              Only the wise will understand and survive...
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1