Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Howdy from Palmdale, Ca

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MisterSmith
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 15

    Howdy from Palmdale, Ca

    Been a long long while since I've owned any firearms and just getting back into shooting. Looks like a good place to pester folks with questions

    Picking up a Mossberg 500 combo (field/home protection) tomorrow and a M&P 40 on Thursday...chomping at the bit waiting. Need to find a place for camping overnite and being able to shoot...don't have a four wheeler though so that could be a bit of a problem!

    Anyway, nice to be here...

    M
  • #2
    SoCal Bob
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 5354

    Welcome to Calguns, looks like you are off to a good start.

    Comment

    • #3
      Striper 05
      Vendor/Retailer
      • Feb 2011
      • 900

      Welcome!

      Comment

      • #4
        BlackTydeTactical
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 2926

        Welcome aboard!

        Comment

        • #5
          frankDmole
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2010
          • 1472

          Welcome to CalGuns.
          sigpic
          Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
          _____________________________________________

          - (More info here)

          Comment

          • #6
            den888
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2009
            • 10520

            Welcome!

            Comment

            • #7
              tcd511
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 826

              Welcome to Calguns neighbor! Lancaster Here.

              Comment

              • #8
                BonnieB
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2012
                • 1969

                Welcome. We're glad to see you. I'm no help with a camping spot, I'm no where near Palmdale, but we have lots of SoCal members and if you join the SoCal forum and keep trying, someone will help you.

                Welcome aboard.
                WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY

                Comment

                • #9
                  glassparman
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 705

                  Welcome from Mojave! Now get out and shoot
                  sigpic"There is no greater feel than to be in control of 56 tons of steel and watching that 105mm round go down range and blow something up."

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Braddah Jay
                    Member
                    • May 2012
                    • 395

                    Welcome from another CalGunner in Palmdale, Cali!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      fighterpilot562
                      I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 47071

                      Welcome

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        xXx Sir Sik xXx
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 3305

                        Welcome

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          jonc
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 6406

                          welcome to calguns!!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            socalpistolero
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2011
                            • 2099

                            welcome.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              h0use
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 5783

                              welcome

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1