Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New from So Cal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ChryslerFirePower
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 16

    New from So Cal

    Hi I'm new to calguns I just bought a new masterpiece mpa930t mac 11 while doing some research on Kalifornia gun law I came across this website. It's a cool site with a lot of useful info and guns for sale
  • #2
    BlackTydeTactical
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 2926

    Welcome aboard!

    Comment

    • #3
      frankDmole
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 1472

      Welcome to CalGuns.
      sigpic
      Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
      _____________________________________________

      - (More info here)

      Comment

      • #4
        GMG
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2008
        • 7974

        Welcome aboard !
        sigpic

        A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

        Comment

        • #5
          .22guy
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2006
          • 5863

          Welcome to Calguns!
          Originally posted by sholling
          Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

          Comment

          • #6
            h0use
            Calguns Addict
            • Jul 2009
            • 5783

            welcome

            Comment

            • #7
              xXx Sir Sik xXx
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 3305

              Welcome

              Comment

              • #8
                fighterpilot562
                I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Mar 2012
                • 47071

                Welcome

                Comment

                • #9
                  Rightwinger
                  Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 159

                  Welcome Chyslerfirepower to Calguns... Going by your user name (50's era HEMI's), glad to see a follow Mopar guy. I still have a couple of Big Block Plymouths "Vroom vroom" - LOL
                  sigpic - "Nov. 6th, 2012. UN-United Socialist States of Americia (USSA)...http://www.usdebtclock.org/ .....

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    den888
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10520

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Striper 05
                      Vendor/Retailer
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 900

                      welcome

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SoCal Bob
                        Calguns Addict
                        • May 2010
                        • 5354

                        Howdy

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          JMP
                          Internet Warrior
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 17056

                          Originally posted by ChryslerFirePower
                          Kalifornia
                          Holy moley. First post and you've already learned to spell CA with a "K".

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Bill Carson
                            Veteran Member
                            • Nov 2009
                            • 3574

                            Welcome to CalGuns

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Wicked Pete
                              Calguns Addict
                              • May 2010
                              • 5182

                              Sometimes I feel so out of touch, I don't know the mpa930t mac 11. This an upgrade of the mac 10?

                              Glad you could join CGN, hope to see you in the forums.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1